Hey everyone! So I’ve been trying to get back into the groove of things and I just haven’t been able to lately… My mind loves to drift away into the land of nothing but daydreams (and spending time with you 💕). So hopefully this weekend I’m going to be getting a new car… That will definitely help get my mind back on track. I feel very trapped here (even though you manage to come see me still ☺️). I made a list of goals for myself for the year 2015 and I wanted to share them with you! But first, I got some new makeup including a new shade of redlipstick and I wanted to share them. I accidentally rubbed off part of my eyeliner and didn’t have it with me so I couldn’t fix it… :/
Anyway tho.. The makeup I got is really fun! Just some basics plus new lip gloss and Chapstick from Burts Bees! I’m trying out a new line called “Yes To” and I’m using Grapefruit this month. And a Curling Defining Cream in Coconut from Yes to as well :)
I also got a little nail kit and a glittery purple bag to put my daily stuff in. Now onto my goals!
First of all, after i get my new car, I’m back in action! Obviously 2015 went by really fast and is almost over (almost 9 months in!) so I don’t have much time left especially since I lost my computer and camera… But I still have aspirations so I’m taking it slow until I’m fully back on my feet!
1) Create a new collection for my clothing line (whether it’s under the same name or not the designs need to come first) and I want them released before the end of the year! Which is possible if I work my ass off!
2) Be apart of at least one acting project! I was supposed be be apart of a short last month but then I totaled my car and had to back out :( so I really hope I’m able to find some more acting roles. One isn’t even much to ask for. Maybe I should am for 3.
3) Be in a magazine as a model one time this year. I have no problem booking shoots and going to events but I want a legit modeling job where I get a tearsheet not just promoting an event or a simple paid photo shoot. I want to be apart of something creative again.
4) Get my clothing line sold in 3 more stores (preferably one on Melrose Ave) I know how and what I’m supposed to do, I do have my line in some stores, but I want it to be in MORE by the end of the year!
5) Lastly… I dropped out of college and I literally have 3-4 more classes to finish before I get my Graphic Design Certificate and like 6 before I get BOTHA Graphic Design and Web Design… I really want to finish at least those 4 classes for my Graphic Design Certificate this year then hopefully in Spring finish off the other two then start finishing my main classes. It’s time already!
Other than that just getting a car and replacing my other stuff would be great! My computer was almost $4k though so… That might be next years goals LOL how about you guys? x